20 août 2002

THE START (PART 2)

Well, finally, here's something quite ok before finishing this long awaited (well, by me, at last) website i work on for, let's say, months...
it took time to start, but having it started will probably make me work on it more often, hopefully ; i won't jump into the easy kind words for telling why i started this, i think the fact having a blog says it all by itself.
bu i would like to thanks my pals at the world-greatest-source-for-anything, the mighty barbelith. more informations, and adverts (why not) on this really soon.



I gotta think about the directions my blog will take before posting shit everywhere...

Well, so let's see how it works. sorry for this, but i gotta try and taste the blogger first. after this series of tests, we'll jump with both feets into the mess...

Aucun commentaire: