CHECK OOOOUUUUUTTTT MY MAAAAAAN AAAADAM.
the sneaker-eater, the only guy i know who cannot leaves a town without 12 pairs of the last models, will be part of some "party".
even if MTV looks involved (hum...), i wanna grab your attention : graffiti exhibit, sounds by the Mighty Milo, with some live perf courtesy of the High & Mighty, and if you need solid fuckin shoes, the guy will probably show what he got for some exhibit he makes there.
who got more nice models ? nobody. nuff' said.
oh yeah, say hi for me. 8)
FOTB: FRESH OUT OF THE BOX
A definitive sneaker culture showcase
- where? Freight 410
- where exactly ? 410 West 16 Street [Bet 9th/10th ave.] Manhattan
- in which town ? i'm kidding.
- when ?Thursday, August 28, 2003
- when exactly ? doors open at 8pm
- how much ? $10 before 11pm
- who ? every sneaker addicts, 21 & over